level of clicking photos. All these year improving skills. I Realised that you actually don't a camera to shoot everything. When smartphone are coming with very good quality camera. You have features like focus, HDR, panorama, editing app. From which you could click really nice photos and edit them. I know a camera could do a lot more than that. But unless you are professional photographer and taking photos is your hobby you can do a lot with your Mobile Phone. I have used Nokia c3 to one plus. I click by mobile, edit in mobile and most of all share from mobile. It saves my time.
Portrait of a beautiful girl. Which shows her beauty, confidence, independence, style. A girl who's beautiful heart makes the world beautiful around. A mother's unconditional love, a sister's care, a wife's strength to make her family her whole world. I dedicate my this post to girls who may be on her 20's, 30's.........., 60's or maybe 80's a girl is a girl from her heart which pure and full of love. Love you all girls.ππππΉπΌπ click here to follow@Pinterest click here to follow@Facebook click here to follow@G+ click here to follow@Instagram

Comments
Post a Comment